Bridgepoint Consulting was founded in 1999 to assist public and private companies, as well as non-profit and government agencies, in navigating the complex challenges they face across key areas of their finance and IT operations.
- 1999 — Austin office opens as a division of David Powell, Inc. (DPI), a highly respected services firm headquartered in Silicon Valley.
- 2003 — Firm principals acquire Austin division of DPI and rebrand the company Bridgepoint Consulting.
- 2004 — Firm expands into internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance audit preparation to rapidly become one of the leading firms to serve publicly-traded companies headquartered in the region.
- 2005 — Bridgepoint adds new practice groups including recruiting services and IT consulting services.
- 2008 — Creates Business Turnaround and Restructuring Practice which focuses on companies experiencing distress and dealing with credit, profitability and liquidity issues.
- 2011 — Bridgepoint opens Dallas office
- 2012 — Bridgepoint opens Houston office
- 2013 — Bridgepoint merges with Harder Consulting to further expand direct hire recruiting practice.
We attribute our ongoing success to our core values that both our people and our clients consider critically important.
Interested in joining our team? Please browse the job opportunities available with us and our clients.