Bridgepoint Consulting, an approved NetSuite Solutions provider, is a Texas-based leader in delivering services and solutions to support NetSuite. We employ a deep bench of functional and technical experts that have rolled up their sleeves to help dozens of companies leverage the power of NetSuite. Meet our NetSuite team
If you are exploring NetSuite as a solution, or need help with your existing NetSuite platform, contact us today for a consultation.
Comprehensive and Flexible NetSuite Solutions
Whether you are a current NetSuite user, or exploring NetSuite as a new solution, Bridgepoint can provide the exact level of support when and where it’s needed.
NetSuite License Purchase: As a certified NetSuite partner, we optimize the NetSuite purchase process while ensuring you buy precisely what you need. We focus on delivering what your business needs today – while carefully considering your needs over a three to five-year time horizon.
NetSuite Implementation Services: Whether you acquire your NetSuite license directly from us or not, our team can help you develop the best and most efficient implementation strategies, including business process automation and data migration, while leveraging native application capabilities. Read our case study.
NetSuite Optimization and Enhancement: In many cases, we encounter NetSuite users who are unhappy with their initial or current configuration and environment. Our team has been deployed to rescue numerous failing implementations and has successfully turned them around to meet business requirements.
Integration between NetSuite and other applications: In some scenarios, teams or departments within an organization decide to continue with a legacy application due to specific industry or business processes. By integrating applications to NetSuite, we help companies leverage the best of their technology stack and gain efficiencies for the entire business.
While there may be other service providers that tout similar expertise or support service, we believe we have unique differentiators that benefit our clients.
- High-Touch—We are hands-on and actively involved in setting up and configuring the application.
- Based in Texas—We’re located in Texas, not across the country, which allows on-site, high-touch presence during implementation.
- End-to-End Solution—From strategy to execution, we support every implementation phase.
- Depth of Expertise—We have a large team of NetSuite experts, both functional and technical, with experience across a broad range of specialized industries. Meet our team
- Financial and Internal Controls Perspective—Our understanding of the requirements around financial and internal controls adds critical value while reducing risk.
- Collaborative Approach—We value your inputs and work closely with you to create and deliver the best solutions and outcomes.
Contact us today. Schedule a 30-minute executive briefing to find out more.
Visit NetSuite’s website for additional production information.