Bridgepoint Consulting, an approved NetSuite Reseller and Solutions provider, is a Texas-based leader in delivering services and solutions to support NetSuite. We employ a deep bench of functional and technical experts that have rolled up their sleeves to help dozens of companies leverage the power of NetSuite.
If you are exploring NetSuite as a solution, or need help with your existing NetSuite platform, contact us today for a consultation.
Comprehensive and Flexible NetSuite Solutions
- NetSuite License Purchase: Let us handle the details. As a certified NetSuite partner, we will get you the best rates possible, while ensuring you only buy what you need.We focus on delivering what your business needs – not increasing the number of software licenses you buy.
- NetSuite Implementation Services: Whether you buy NetSuite directly from us or not, our team of NetSuite consultants has consistently delivered successful projects to our client’s requirements and expectations. This is the backbone of our business, and we strive to always develop the best and most efficient implementation strategies, while leveraging native application capabilities wherever possible.
- Optimization and Enhancement to an existing NetSuite account: In many cases, we encounter NetSuite users who are unhappy with how NetSuite was previously setup for them. Either the system doesn’t do exactly what they want, the original implementation team did not deliver on its promises, or additional horsepower and system capabilities are desired to take it to the next level. Our team has taken over numerous implementations, and successfully turned around and optimized systems to meet requirements. Our consultants and technical scripting experts can make the application perform in ways many do not think is possible.
- Integration between NetSuite and other applications: While NetSuite is capable of replacing a number of client systems, it’s unlikely to replace them all. And in many scenarios, specific teams within an organization still want to continue operating outside of NetSuite (e.g., sales team prefer using Salesforce.com). Our team can integrate these applications to NetSuite in order to automate information management between these systems, and ensure NetSuite has all the key data needed to be the accounting system of record. By integrating applications to NetSuite, rather than being disruptive to all parts of a business, a company can leverage the best of their technology stack and gain efficiencies for the entire business.
How are we different?
- Based in Texas: All consultants are located within Texas, and we know Texas business. No need to pay travel expenses when you can have someone local.
- High Touch: We roll up our sleeves and get the job done. We do not sit back and advise. If you want someone to dive head-first into your issues and be actively involved in setting up and configuring the application for you, then we are ready to help.
- End-to-End Approach: Our team is skilled at all phases of an implementation, including requirements gathering, solution architecture, application configuration, training, User Acceptance Testing, deployment, post-launch support and project management.
- Experience: We have a deep bench of NetSuite experts, both functional and technical, with dozens of implementations under our belt. Our team has successfully completed NetSuite engagements in the following areas: Finance, Accounting, Professional Services, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Information Systems, Operations, Project Management, Web Development, Government, Support, Human Resources, and Sports/Entertainment.
- Superior Solutions: Our philosophy is to leverage native NetSuite application capabilities wherever possible. However, some business challenges do not fit into a pre-defined bucket. Our technical team of NetSuite experts has substantial experience creating and deploying custom and complex business process automation and integration.
- Collaboration: We are a collaborative team that engages each other when needed to ensure the best solution possible is being implemented for our clients. When complex issues arise, we share client requirements and issues with one another, and leverage the entire skill-set and knowledge base of our consultants to confirm the best solution possible is proposed.
Contact us today. Schedule a 30-minute executive briefing to find out more.
Visit NetSuite’s website for additional production information.