Prepare for prosperity in 2013
Did you know that 2013 is the Year of the Snake? Be prepared so you don’t get bitten!
Don’t spend Christmas Eve in your office! There’s only nine weeks left in the year. Now’s the time to address the extra requirements associated with year end:
- Clean up and reconcile accounting data from 2012
- Prepare and Finalize 2013 budget
- Prepare Form 1099s and W-2s
- Plan for staff PTO during holidays
- Complete IT system check
- Update accounting software package to current version
- Prepare for auditors and Tax CPAs
- Address employee equity awards, etc.
- Address HR issues and staffing for 2013
- Revisit chart of accounts beginning Jan 2013
- Complete year-end collections
- Call Bridgepoint Consulting!
Bridgepoint Consulting’s team of 80+ professionals can help you be ready for 2013. We can assist with projects that are small, large, or somewhere in between. With our services, you dictate the amount of support you need and our team delivers.
If you’re already feeling the year-end crunch, give us a call today and let us see how we can help 2013 be a year of good luck and prosperity. Call Monica L. Gill at 512.437.7910 or email@example.com.