Looking for Talent?
Locating and securing top talent in the marketplace can be challenging and time-consuming. Bridgepoint Consulting partners with companies of all sizes to support their professional search needs. We specialize in contingency-based professional and executive search in the Texas market to help organizations hire the best professionals possible. Founded in 1999, our extensive market experience and the strength of our network, coupled with our stringent candidate identification criteria, enables us to present a top-tier list of the most qualified candidates in the marketplace.
Candidate Identification Criteria
- Must meet 90% or higher of the skills client specifies.
- Must be willing to work within the salary range the client specifies.
- Must be motivated by something other than compensation.
- Must match company culture.
Strength of Our Network
- Team of experienced recruiters, coupled with 100+ accounting, finance and IT consultants with deep network and visibility into hundreds of Bridgepoint clients.
- Database of 20,000+ finance, accounting, audit, tax, treasury and HR professionals.
- Relationships with highly sought after candidate prospects that aren’t actively pursuing opportunities via career sites.
Strength and Specialized Focus of Our Team
- Exclusive focus on accounting, finance, and HR-related positions.
- Certified recruiting staff, including CPAs with 15-20 years of industry experience.
- Firm leaders with Big Four background and connections, coupled with in-depth market knowledge, including hiring and employment trends.
Why Work With Us?
From emerging ventures to large, established companies, the professional search team at Bridgepoint Consulting excels in finding the top talent for businesses across Texas. We have built a reputation of treating our clients and candidates with honesty, respect and integrity.
- Chief Financial Officer
- VP of Finance
- FP&A Manager
- Staff / Senior Financial Analyst
- VP / Director of Tax
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Staff / Senior Tax Accountant
- VP / Director of Internal Audit
- Internal Audit Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Director of Accounting
- Assistant Controller
- Accounting Manager
- SEC Reporting
- Cost Accountant
- Senior Accountant
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- VP of Human Resources
- Director of HR
- HR Manager
Article: When Baby Boomers Meet Millennials: Finding Common Ground at Work
Could two workforce generations be more different than baby boomers and millennials? Probably not. But, success starts with understanding. If you’re a baby boomer who manages millennials, it helps to first understand what they’re all about. …Read More
Key Contacts for Professional Search