Navigating the regulatory landscape since Sarbanes-Oxley
Bridgepoint has been entrenched in the world of SOX since its inception. We have a deep understanding of the complexity and expectations of planning and delivering SOX readiness and compliance services. We also understand the importance of collaborative relationships with client teams, audit committees and external auditors.
With years of experience, we’ve learned how to meet the rigorous demands of the regulatory environment and communicate with auditors and audit committees within a risk-based framework. Our team’s objectivity and assessment quality can reveal internal control over financial reporting improvement opportunities and allow external auditors to rely on third-party work. And, we can flexibly scale to your specific needs and level of support.
Our SOX Compliance experts can help you:
- Plan, perform risk assessment and define scope
- Document significant processes and related entity-level, financial, application and IT General controls
- Identify key internal controls covering financial statement assertions
- Assess design effectiveness of internal controls, including document walkthroughs for reliance by auditors
- Perform and document internal control operating effectiveness testing
- Evaluate individual and aggregate deficiencies and consult on remediation actions
- Report results to process/control owners, management, and Audit Committee
Article: When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Control
It can happen in any industry: A sharp downturn. Massive layoffs. Painful restructuring. Shifting priorities. The winds of change are blowing at what seems like hurricane force, and in this climate of extreme volatility, one of the first casualties is often compliance. As leaders make the tough decisions about who to let go and who to keep, it can be tempting to cut overhead by reducing resources in all areas of the organization, including ambassadors of compliance. …Read More
Key Contacts for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Readiness & Compliance
SOX News Channel: 2015 Season Highlights