Create Stability and Instill Confidence
When a business is experiencing financial turmoil or distress, the appointment of a Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO) can be a critical strategy to achieve measurable and sustainable improvements. This approach can also help financial stakeholders gain confidence while the business is being stabilized. Through our CRO Services, our executive-level experts provide an independent perspective on how to manage the delicate balance of strategic, financial and operational changes to create a sustainable path for the future.
We understand the difference between crises and turnarounds and recommend the best course of action to maximize the lender’s repayment. By developing an actionable plan, we help you move the business in the direction it needs to go. This may range from an operational turnaround, to liquidation or sale of the company.
How Bridgepoint’s CRO Services can help you:
- Providing day-to-day leadership in an unfamiliar situation
- Exploring financial and strategic options, then creating a viable business plan that is supported by realistic assumptions.
- Diagnosing operational and financial issues, then delivering a comprehensive turnaround plan that identifies profit and cash improvement.
- Identifying solutions and assisting management in arrangements with unsecured creditors.
- Evaluating debt and capital restructuring options, and ensuring there is sufficient cash flow to get the business through the crisis.
- Directing forbearance and restructuring arrangements with senior lenders.
- Negotiating with trade creditors to assure continued support.
- Locating outside sources of financing and capital as needed.
- Providing assistance in sale and equity transactions.
- Coordinating legal, financial, and other advisors.
- Assisting management in negotiating out-of-court settlements or preparing and navigating through a Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing, if required.
Key Contacts for CRO Services
The Elements of a Successful Business Turnaround
Developing a Successful Business Turnaround Plan