Controller, Campus Advantage, Inc.
Recruiting Services that yield success
At Bridgepoint, we specialize in contingency-based recruitment in the Texas market to help organizations efficiently hire the best professionals possible. We partner with hiring managers and recruiting teams to quickly put our experience, insights and resources to work to provide experienced staff to C-level professionals that specialize in Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax, as well as Information Technology.
Bridgepoint secures top talent
Armed with extensive knowledge of market trends and an extensive candidate database, our seasoned recruiters are able to source positions and candidates not found elsewhere. With certified recruiters on staff, and more than 60 combined years of experience in the recruiting industry, we have built a reputation of treating our clients and candidates with honesty, respect and integrity. If you need temporary, or temp-to-perm staffing needs, please contact our strategic partner B360 Solutions.
The Bridgepoint Recruiting Approach
Throughout the recruiting process, Bridgepoint maintains ongoing communications with clients and candidates to ensure the process moves steadily toward a successful conclusion. The Bridgepoint recruiting approach is outlined below, and based on client needs and working style, it can easily be customized.
- Interview hiring manager(s) to understand client’s business and culture
- Develop and prioritize key selection criteria and help develop a detailed job description
- Choose strategic industry targets and identify candidate targets
- Source our database and network for additional prospects
- Review and adjust initial search results with the client
- Contact, qualify and screen prospects
- Conduct face-to-face interviews and informal reference checks on the best prospects
- Submit profiles, resumes and analysis of the most qualified candidates to the client
- Coordinate scheduling of first-round client interviews
- Thorough debrief with client and candidates to determine next steps
Decision & Offer
- Client selection of “short-list” candidates for subsequent interviews
- Collectively assess relative strengths and ”fit” of each candidate to narrow the field
- Conduct detailed reference checks on finalist(s)
- Collaborate with client on compensation package, make offer and successfully close placement
Contact us today. From emerging ventures to large, established companies, Bridgepoint excels in finding the right candidates, both technically and personally, for businesses across Texas. For more information, contact Liz Harder at firstname.lastname@example.org.