HOW WILL REVENUE RECOGNITION AFFECT YOUR COMPANY?
If you’re just getting starting on your plan to address revenue recognition (ASC 606), the process can be overwhelming. Bridgepoint’s team of experts can support your efforts so you can stay focused on running your business. From start to finish, we can manage your revenue recognition project or take on discrete tasks like revenue contract review or financial system analysis.
Revenue Recognition Strategy & Support Services
Our Revenue recognition services can help you:
- Scope and assess the complexity of your revenue models under the new rules
- Measure the financial statement impact for select revenue arrangements, allowing you to estimate business impact
- Determine the level of effort needed to implement the new rules
- Develop an implementation road map
- Strategize on key decisions, including adoption method and system solutions
- Provide strategic insights for a successful implementation
- Deliver internal training to finance, sales, the board or other groups, geared to their level of knowledge
- Here’s the high level Bridgepoint Rev Rec assessment methodology
In addition to the legwork, Bridgepoint can help you get prepared for board and investor questions, help you leverage internal resources to save money and gain internal expertise, and reduce your risks by conducting a proactive evaluation of your systems and design of controls.
Key Contacts for Revenue Recognition
Confirmed: New Revenue Recognition Rules Impacting Businesses
Tales from the Trenches: Spotlight on a Revenue Recognition Assessment
Experts Corner: Why falling behind on the new rev rec standard is a perfect storm