Optimizing the internal audit function
Today’s businesses are facing increasing expectations for organizational governance and risk management. Bridgepoint provides internal audit services to help you protect and add value to your business. Our experienced team delivers risk-based and objective assurance and advice to address strategic, financial, technology, operational, and regulatory compliance, as well as fraud monitoring processes.
Whether you need limited or a broad range of support, Bridgepoint can act as your Internal Audit Outsource or Co-Source provider utilizing a systematic and disciplined approach.
Our experts help you:
- Plan, execute and report on risk coverage across your organization
- Analyze and assess risks and controls
- Monitor and enhance process effectiveness and efficiencies
Our internal audit services:
- Function Start Up – assist organizations in setting up an Internal Audit function if they don’t already have one.
- Risk Assessment and Planning – comprehensive scoping and risk analysis to determine risk-based internal audit plans that drive optimal allocation of internal audit resources.
- Internal Audit Projects – plan, execute and report findings and recommendations; collaborate, advise and follow up on management action plans.
- Audit Committee/Board Reporting – prepare and present Board-level reporting.
Article: When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Control
It can happen in any industry: A sharp downturn. Massive layoffs. Painful restructuring. Shifting priorities. The winds of change are blowing at what seems like hurricane force, and in this climate of extreme volatility, one of the first casualties is often compliance. As leaders make the tough decisions about who to let go and who to keep, it can be tempting to cut overhead by reducing resources in all areas of the organization, including ambassadors of compliance. …Read More
Key Contacts for Internal Audit
SOX News Channel: 2015 Season Highlights