Integrate & Optimize Salesforce to Grow Your Business
Is your Salesforce implementation being run in silos and not integrated with your other systems? Are you unhappy with your current configuration and environment? We can help!
Bridgepoint Consulting is a Texas-based leader in delivering cloud-based solutions. We help organizations optimize and integrate Salesforce effectively with NetSuite and other ERP systems to manage and grow their businesses. Our team of Certified Salesforce experts can help you transform this often under-utilized and under-performing solution into a valuable asset that improves business processes, provides actionable data, engages sales teams and drives bottom line results.
Our comprehensive suite of Salesforce services include implementation, optimization, and customization using Salesforce and the Force.com platform. If you need real-time sales visibility, social customer interactions, collaborative relationships, and flexible, easy-to-use enterprise applications, our extensive platform knowledge and ‘campaign to cash’ approach, can help deliver sustained value across your organization. Contact us today!
Our experts help you:
- Increase data quality and reporting capabilities to achieve a single, high quality view of customers and prospects
- Enhance processes across all departments
- Improve the efficiency of your marketing campaigns
- Enhance business mobility, saving time and money while improving productivity
- Streamline customer communications and improve sales results
- Optimize Salesforce!
Our Salesforce services include:
- Salesforce Evaluation
- Salesforce Implementation
- Salesforce Customization
- Salesforce Data migrations
- Salesforce strategic business process review and optimization, including optimization and enhancement, integration between Salesforce CRM and other applications
Ready to optimize Salesforce? Contact us today to learn how Bridgepoint can help you maximize and manage your Salesforce investment now and in the future.
Key Contacts for Salesforce Consulting
7 Considerations for Building a Custom App in Salesforce
Take Salesforce Lightning by Storm — Is your organization ready?
How to Improve the ROI of Your Salesforce Investment