Create Stability and Instill Confidence
When a business is experiencing financial turmoil or distress, the appointment of a Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO) can be a critical strategy to achieve measurable and sustainable improvements. This approach can also help financial stakeholders gain confidence while the business is being stabilized and allow the executives to focus on running the business. Through our CRO Services, our executive-level experts provide an independent perspective on how to manage the delicate balance of strategic, financial and operational changes to create a sustainable path for the future.
We understand the difference between crises and turnarounds and recommend the best course of action to maximize the lender’s repayment. By developing an actionable plan, we help you move the business in the direction it needs to go. This may range from an operational turnaround, to liquidation or sale of the company.
How Bridgepoint’s CRO Services can help you:
- Providing independent day-to-day leadership
- Evaluating financial and strategic options and delivering a comprehensive turnaround plan that identifies profit and cash improvement
- Evaluating debt and capital restructuring options, and determining appropriate strategy based on financial models
- Directing forbearance and restructuring arrangements with senior lenders; trade creditors and other creditor groups
- Locating outside sources of financing and capital as needed
- Assisting in sales and equity transactions
- Driving the best outcome for the constituents involved in the bankruptcy
Key Contacts for CRO Services
The Elements of a Successful Business Turnaround
Developing a Successful Business Turnaround Plan